Monday, August 4, 2008

Out And About

Us Mekhail's had such an eventful weekend! We spent alot of time together outside in the semi-nice weather. It wasn't really sunny, but nice enough we could get out of the house as a family and then meet up with alot of our friends. At lunch, the funniest thing happened! There was this little girl who was really into Kingston. She marched right up to our table while we were waiting for our food and started pulling on Kingston's arms. George was like, "Uhhhh, be careful." I'm like, who in the world is this child, where did she come from and please don't yank my son out of his dad's arms. Thanks. Turned out she wasn't THAT bad...she was cute at times...just a little odd. Her parents found her and took her away right after homegirl gave Kingston a hug and kiss. Minutes later...heeeeeere she comes again! Kingston started fussing and she goes, "Please baby, don't cry." It was really cute. Then her mom and some other girl came over and just started chit chattin' away about craziness and all at the same time the little girl was trying to drink my water and the mom grabbed my hand and was like staring at my ring. Then I told the little girl she couldn't drink my water so she went over to my phone and wanted to play with it. Just odd. They weren't RUDE, but who does things like that. I felt a little bombarded...by people I don't know...drinking my water...holding my hand...trying to hold my baby. Hm. Good times. George and I even got a last minute babysitter Saturday night (Grandma J) so George and I could go out with friends that night. It was good to spend time with our friends without a baby around. Then Sunday after church I met up with two of my girlfriends Chelsey and Alyna for lunch with Kingston, while we let papa nap :) They hadn't seen him yet since he had been born so I'm glad we were able to get together! Then George and I spent the rest of the day and evening at home relaxing and playing a little Zelda. Yup, I said it. Zelda. And not the trendy, super cool looking Zelda for like Wii or Xbox or something...the old school, cheeseball, original Zelda for the Nintendo. It really is awesome. Please don't be jealous :)

At lunch at The Slip in Kirkland...we settled Kingston in the bushes :)

Kingston wasn't into nature and started crying so George held him until our food came.

After lunch we sat in the park and fed and Auntie Anne came and met up with us!

We then met up with Daniel, Drew, Cory, Brian, Engy and Mike at Wilde Rover for a few drinks. Then later that night we went out to dinner and more drinks. Don't worry..I was driving while George took this picture. Ok...be worried.

I. Love. Her.

Lunch on Sunday at Bahama Breeze with Chelsey and Alyna!

0 comments: