Sunday, August 10, 2008

Picture Perfect Weekend

Friday night, George's parents came over to babysit Kingston, while George and I attended a Black Martini Party. It was a benefit party to raise money for children in Uganda.
Anne & I with our "Little Black Dress" Martini's.
The Boys!
The Girls!


I. Love. Him.

Then Saturday, I left for the day to go get my hair done in Seattle while George watched Kingston! I say day cause seriously, it was all day, part of it not by choice. Just so happens the State of Washington decided to close down a big chunk of the freeway so there was hella traffic everywhere. I had to leave an hour earlier and it took an hour and a half to get home!


When I returned, Kingston was helping George clean up the garage.

He really enjoyed it!

On Sunday, we did our usual...went to church then out to lunch. George and I declared this family day and made a pact to not make any plans. So after lunch we went grocery shopping and spent the rest of the day and evening watching Planet Earth. Clearly, Kingston wasn't so much into it...Gracie was though...I think it was the animals that intrigued her...

Awwww, here they are again...they cuddled so cute together on the couch!

2 comments:

Kjays said...

You are a wonderful Mother and Wife and I am so proud of you!! Your so happy in love with your husband and son and that brings me much joy!! Your a very beautiful person inside and out and I love you!! xoxoxo

The Baltera Family said...

Roommate, I love the glasses photo!