Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Hampton's Birthday Party

One of my best friends, Anne, turned 27 yesterday. She had a Hampton's Pool Party, which turned out to be a lot of fun despite the cloudy and rainy weather. We weren't able to go in the pool or hot tub due to the weather, but we were able to hang out in the cabana by the pool and bbq, enjoy each other's company, eat cupcakes and start a kareoke/dance party! I'm pretty sure there is a picture of Anne and I dancing and singing into a golf club to either Spice Girls Wannabe or N'SYNC Tearin' Up My Heart...both, equally amazing! :) We all had to dress up like the Hampton's and I even had Kingston in full gear!

The birthday girl!

Kingston, before we left...popped collar...argyle socks...the whole shebang.

Family photo right when we got to the party. You can't tell, but George had his white linen pants rolled up to mid-calf with navy blue boat shoes...so cute.

Anne with Kingston by the pool.

My son & I.

George showing off his shirt...pretty much the great thing, I found this shirt at H&M for like 9 dollars.
Matt made this face in almost every photo taken of him. I clearly don't know what's going on.

This is it. Anne & I showing off our skills.

We're weird.

And random shots of the happy couple below...:)

I clearly said something stupid, cause George tends to put his hand over my face if I make a silly comment.

You'll always catch me kissing my husband at things...sorry...I like him.

I'm not too sure about this one.

Or this one...

Good times had by all.

2 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

Love the outfits. :)

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! I am also getting married to the love of my life next month in one of the event locations of our city, I can’t wait to start my life with him. Anyhow, lovely blog and happy birthday to the girl, seems like it was great fun.