Monday, August 18, 2008

Dream George

One thing I have always found fascinating...dreams...especially mine. Anyone who knows me really well can attest that my dreams are out of this world. I always remember them really well and they are always so vivid and so detailed that I can draw out maps of them and then go on to tell an hour story of what happened. George is always so amazed. I wish that they really did mean something. That there really is someone out there that can tell me what they all mean. Specifically, what does it mean when I dream about my husband and he's always the complete opposite of who he really is? Seriously, from the moment George and I started dating...as long as I have known him...everytime I dream and George is in it...he is a complete jerk. George and I have a long going joke now, whenever I wake up and I was like I had a dream about you again, he'll say: "Awwww man, dream George is back?!" He no longers smiles with glee like I had this amazing dream about him...oh no. Not once. George is a GREAT guy. A GREAT husband and GREAT father. So why is it he's never any of those GREAT things in my dreams? Here is a recap of many things he has been or has done in my dreams...yells at me, like really yells at me...cheats on me...makes rude comments...smokes cigarettes...does crack...when I confront him about it (in my dream of course) he's like, "Uh, I don't care" and keeps doing what he wants to do...he ignores me alot...doesn't listen to me...hurts my feelings and is always running off with girls...What's another weird thing is I don't think we are ever married...we are always just together, kinda in a dating relationship. A pretty bad one at that. I'm not a believer that dreams are a sign of something, but I just find it extremely odd that everytime I dream about my husband, he's a horrible person! Do I need to bust out a dreamcatcher or something? Oh dream George. Please don't ever come back. Thanks.

2 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

Omg! Dream Jonathan often shows up in my dreams and is totally mean to me too! This is a problem.

Cynthia said...

I have been having the same dreams too since getting married to Dan?? What is with that?