Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm 2 Months Old!

Kingston is 2 months old today! Yea for him! He's becoming such a little man. I won't bore you with his stats...I already did that in a previous blog about his 2 month check up, but I did want to share all the new things that he began to do during this time. Everytime he does something new I get so excited! I even saw him drool one day and I almost cried. Many think I'm weird, but I can't help it. It just shows he's growing up and learning so much! He is such a sweet sweet boy. I think he's already so much like his papa. He is so much more content. Can hang out, chill for longer periods of time by himself without me having to entertain him or hold him or shush him or whatever else he needs. He's eating more and more! He still gets fussy while eats though, that hasn't gone away. He starts sucking for a bit then all of a sudden he starts flailing himself and become mover mcmoverson. He smiles alot, especially on the changing table! He LOVES the changing table and when we change his diaper! Just the other day, he was soooo fussy. He was crying and crying, didn't want to be put down, didn't like how we were holding him and then George just walked over and put him on the changing table and boom! All smiles! We didn't even change his diaper! He does really good when other people hold him. We put him in our church nursery room right away at 10 days old and he does great in there! We think he's developing some attitude (he must get that from mommy). Grandma J stopped by the other after work cause I made homemade Spaghetti sauce and it just didn't taste right and I had NO clue what to add...so of course, I did what any other new cook would do...call her mom and made her come over and taste it and fix it for me! Ha! Anyways...so she held him a bit and the whole time he would refuse to look her in the eye and would kinda snub her. It was kinda funny. Apparently he was having a bad day. He is still cooing alot, more and more. Even at times when we are in the car and we'll hear him "talking" and George and I will start laughing and wonder what he's looking at...the trees outside? The sky? The backseat? Who knows...He knows who mommy and daddy are. Sometimes I think he already knows how to get my attention. Sometimes he'll fuss and I'll think something is wrong and go over to him and he just stops and stares at me. He just wanted to see me! :) Might be cute now, but I better watch out so the little nugget doesn't get EVERYTHING he wants :) He can track me with his eyes. If I'm in front of him and start walking around to do stuff, he'll follow me and watch me do my thing. This morning, I exercized and he sat up on his boppy and watched the whole time.

He started to blow bubbles with his spit! And occassionally drools! I love it!
He's chewing on things more! And sucking on his fingers!

This is his new favorite toy! We put him down in his baby gym and at first he had no idea what to do with himself. He didn't see anything or notice things. Now, he loves to stare at the octopus! He smiles back at him and coos at him! He's actually doing right now, it's so cute. I can even get him to settle down at times if he's fussy with this thing! He moves his arms and legs around and stretches them out. And speaking of noticing things around, he has noticed the tv. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing right now, but we do watch Jeopardy together.


He can sit in his Bumbo! He can hold his head up alot longer than before and is so cute when he sits in this thing I want to eat him up!


I'm sure he's learned so much more. There's just too much to keep up with! I can't believe it's been 2 months. I can't wait for more!




0 comments: