Saturday, August 23, 2008

Worship Night

Last night our church had an all family worship night. I love those nights. When we all get together as a church, hang out, worship through music...we had a TON of baptisms (which one being my sister in law Samar!), a lot of baby dedications and this one night was particularly special because we prayed over a group from our church that are taking a step out on faith and moving to Wisconsin to start a church! Dave, Rindy, Tyler, Tony and Michelle...you all will be missed...ALOT! But know we will all see each other again soon and can't wait to see the work God has in store for each and every one of you! I wish I took more pictures than I did, but oh well. Oh yeah...another good thing about last night is my nurse that I had taking care of me in the hospital when I was in labor was there! Not sure if any of you knew, but I was a very lucky girl to know someone at the hospital that was a Christian AND went to the same church as me...so when I went into labor, I just requested her :) It was good to see her last night and show off Kingston!

This was BEFORE worship night...I wanted George to capture a mommy and son photo before we left!

Pre-Dunk.

Post-Dunk.

0 comments: