Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Craziness

I wanted to reflect on a feeling that I never thought I would feel in a million years! After George and I left the doctor from Kingston's check up, we drove right past Overlake Hospital. In all its glory was the Women's hospital off to my right and all of a sudden there it was...I missed it. I really actually wanted to be back in the labor room. Many friends and family can attest to my very words during labor and right after labor, "I'm never doing this again!" Yet...I want to. I miss being pregnant, I miss going to my doctor each month freaking out about weird things, complaining about life...I miss the labor...the delivery...taking home the baby...all of it. Weird huh? It really is the best feeling in the world.

2 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

Oh roommate...when you have your 2nd child I might just print out this blog and bring it to you in the delivery room.

The McGarrys said...

Oh, yes, I remember that feeling well! Everytime I went to the hospital, I would get all these warm fuzzies and nostalgia! Now I call that feeling "Alek". (;