Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The 2 Funniest Things Ever.

I haven't been very good about blogging very much. It's not that we haven't done much either...I just can't keep up. Lately we've been hanging out alot with family and friends. We have spent alot of time in the sun laying out by the pool (ok so I'm laying by the pool and Kingston was just chillin in his stroller in the shade), shopping...alot! (Kingston enjoyed the Nordstrom Anniversary sale as much as mommy) and then spent time with Grandma Jacobsen AND Grandma and Grandpa Mekhail. Today we finally had a day off and just stayed in. In the meantime, I just finally figured out the awesomniss of the video on my blackberry and videoed Kingston sleeping. Sounds boring right? It's truly not...he was sleeping in my arms this afternoon and was making the funniest noise ever! He wasn't even snoring, it was coming from his throat...well, it could be his snoring, but who knows! Kingston has also gotten really good at trying to talk! Not like the "Hi Mommy, how are you doing?" kind of talk, but cooing so much and smiling! I love it! I keep trying to capture a video of a really good "conversation" but I can't get one yet. As soon as I do, I will post it! Moving on though...hours later...I regretted eating a croissant on the couch last night cause guess what I saw?!?! Yup, you guessed it...an ant trying to carry the croissant across the room! You can't see TOO well, but just watch and if you see a black speck moving, that's the ant and if you see an orangy blob moving next to it? That's the piece of croissant. So look at the edge of the couch and the little antie is in the middle at the edge of the couch and carpet. The croissant was seriously the size of a dime...don't worry, after I finished this, I killed that little sucker!

Kingston sleeping.

The Ant.

5 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

OMG. I was laughing out loud when I watched the ant video. The best part of the whole thing is that you are whispering so not to disturb the ant. Hilarious roommate, you made my day!

The Baltera Family said...

AND Kingston's snoring is the best!

Cynthia said...

I guess seeing me doesn't count :(
Just Kidding, It was good to see all of you.
The Ant video: Seriously you are to funny! You need to find a hobby??

Anne said...

"I'm not kidding you"

Kjays said...

I am sending it to Ellen - this is classic stuff :)