Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ants...Ants...And More Ants...

You read correctly, my house is infested with ants. And by infested, I mean I saw 10 if them chillin' in front of my couch yesterday. So I FREAK. I think to myself, "I've been walking on ants this whole time?" I call George...actually, I email George and say we have an ant problem...I needed him home right away. So he ventures on home and in the meantime, I grab little swatches of toilet paper and try to kill the little anties I SEE, but everytime I grabbed at them they would go back into the carpet where I could no longer see them. Darn those little buggers. By the time George got home he thinks I have completely exaggerated this ant situation. Notice I didn't say problem cause to George...there was no problem. He thinks I saw one ant...that's it. He did vacuum the carpet though and back to work he went. However today, my "THS investigates" skills are in full effect and I spy two little anties again! So, I show George...again...he sees this as no problem. I'm sorry...when I keep seeing multiple ants swarming in front of my couch, in my house, in my carpet...that's a need for concern. I don't know where he grew up (Egypt by the way), but where I come from...I call this an ant problem. They're all cute and cuddly when they're animated by Dreamworks, but when they're creepin and crawlin in my house...I don't think so. So George decides to "follow" the ants. He thinks our two little anties will lead him to the pack. Yeah right. Lo and behold, he found 6 more...carrying crumbs...walking in a line...no joke...carrying crumbs. Geez. Now do you believe me George? This is a problem. George phoned an exterminator to find out the deal. The exterminator wants to know what kind of ant it is. Really? He says...describe it. Um...it's small? It has a thorax? Come to find out they are indoor ants who hang out inside and they go searching for food and take it back to their hang out (exterminators are so smart by the way, I mean, who else knows this stuff?). Awesome. Welp now we need to spray the house. I'll need to keep you updated on how that goes...

1 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

No you do not have ants.