Sunday, July 13, 2008

He Rolled Over!

Now before anyone comments and bursts my new mom's joy bubble I do realize that he was lifted a little bit on his tummy on the boppy. Who cares! I saw my little nugget struggle to push himself up a bit on his left side and over on his back he went. Oh how content he looked once he got there. You would have thought I caught this moment on film, but not so much. I rolled him back on his tummy to see what he would do and that's when he started wailing. I don't care if this was a fluke incident. He did it. I saw it. And that's all that matters. :)

3 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

We need a video of it!

David said...

I rolled over last night too! we are twins. too bad he got the looks

Kjays said...

Well I believe ya, but we are not going to send him to the Olympics just yet!