Saturday, July 5, 2008

1 Month Old AND the 4th of July? It can't get any better...

Kingston has officially turned one month old and celebrated his first 4th of July! We spent the day just hanging out and then my parents got a hotel room at the Woodmark Hotel in Kirkland so we had a party there...ate alot of food, played games and watched the fireworks! P.S. Kingston looked so adorable. I just love him. It's true...they grow so fast. I feel like he has already accomplished so much and has gotten handsomer each day. I realize that is poor english so George, please don't comment and say how that doesn't make sense. Thanks :) Things he already loves: being swaddled, his carseat, being fed :), his paci and being walked around when we're holding him. Things he hates: his tummy time, being hungry and if we sit down when we're holding him. Things he is already so good at: crying and eating, holding onto things like our fingers, my hair, our t-shirts, flailing his arms, keeping his hands in a tight fist and holding them by his face, staring at light, staring at faces, holding his head up a bit as it bobbles in mid air before it collapses, trying to situp but realizes he's 4 weeks old and can't do it, makes good eye contact and gets disappointed if you look away from him and my new favorite, starting to copy our facial expressions! He kinda smiles in his sleep and is now trying to copy our smiles when we smile at him!

Yea! I'm a month old!


I'm ready to go watch fireworks mom!


Auntie Roommate swore so George had to earmuff the little guy!

2 comments:

Anne said...

scuse me, but are you and George in matching outfits?

The Baltera Family said...

For the record I did not mean to swear around Kingston, thank you. :)