Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2 Month Check Up

Kingston's I guess officially 2 month's next week on the 4th, but today was his 2 month check up at the doctor and just as I suspected...perfectly healthy!!! Even after a series of questions I asked the doctor and was expecting some sort of worry...he said everything is normal! Kingston even did really great with the 3 shots he had to get today :( He handled them like a man! Here are his 2 month stats:


Weight: 11lbs. 4 1/2 oz. (50%)

Height: 24 1/2 inches (90%)

Head Circumference: 40 cm (50%)


Just so you have something to compare this to he was born 8lbs. 4oz., 20 inches long and head circumference of 13 1/2 inches (which I believe is about 34 cm.). Then at his 2 week check up he was 8lbs. 9oz., 21 inches long and head circumference of 36cm. Doc says Kingston is very average in his weight and quite long for his age:) He has papa's height for sure!


He wasn't happy when the nurse tried to measure him :)

I had to capture his length.

Laying on papa's shoulder while waiting for the doctor. He's so cute and always so content when laying on George, I love it!

1 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

Does Kingston have the makings of a faux hawk?! I love it. And yes my dog is crazy, I would get the crazy dog.s