Friday, July 25, 2008

Hanging Out

Nothing really to report here, but today was just one of our better days at home. Kingston is usually a big fusser. George and I have been thinking for awhile that he's a little colicky, but we think he's getting so much better. Normally when we put him down he'll freak out and wants to be held allllll the time. He can never be content just chillin'. Today, however, after we had bath time, he sat on his boppy for like 45 minutes and enjoyed it the whole time! So as we played together for that moment in time I snapped some pretty darn good photos...even of him smiling!!! I also threw one of him from the other day when it was super hot in our home so we had him in just his diaper and he looks so adorable, I had to share!
I think I'm starting to like my boppy mom.


I'm gettin' the hang of this smiling stuff.

"I love you mommy."

Jon & Kate Plus 8 again?

It's so hot! (Isn't he kinda becomming a little chubbers? I love it!)

1 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

The diaper picture is priceless!