Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sealed By Santa


Calling all mommy's and daddy's! Alright, who is really into playing Santa with your kids? I know I will be! I think it's so much fun! And to top it all off, I found this website that helps you do just that! Go to http://www.sealedbysanta.com/ as fast as your reindeer take you...you can make a customized letter from Santa, postcard, a "Nice List" certificate, get a "Santa Evidence" pack or my favorite...order a Santa Key to show your kids in case they ask how Santa gets in if you don't have a chimney! Ha! Oh, don't worry...you get a complimentary package of reindeer food to scatter as well :) It's the great thing...Happy Playing!

1 comments:

Kjays said...

Omg, I am all over this, my kids would be so excited!!! I don't think You are never too old :)