Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas At Grandma & Grandpa Jacobsen's!

Merry Christmas!
The Mekhail's wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas! We hope you enjoy your holiday and hope it is filled with much of God's love and blessings! I would like to send a shout out to Auntie Roommate and Unckie JB for Kingston's Christmas pajamas...he was so cute this morning I couldn't stop taking photos...as you will see...I posted almost all 20 of them! I'm so glad Kingston's first Christmas was a white one. We watched it dump snow at my parent's house all day! I think they have close to 2 1/2 feet by now I swear...Kingston worked so hard getting his gifts open too. Grandma helped him alot and by the end he was so spent and crankdafied, he went straight down for a nap. Thanks so much to all of our family and friends for spoiling our son so much with your love :)

1 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

He looks so cute!! Thanks for taking so many photos. Hope you guys had a great day!