Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa? I *KNOW* Him!

Saturday evening we dressed Kingston in his very first Christmas outfit and took him to Bellevue Square Mall to go meet Santa! Kind of bad timing cause he was completely grumpy mcgrumperson that day. Quite unfortunate actually. It was so cute and so funny though. I can't wait until I actually get the real photo...I don't go pick it up until Thursday and Bellevue is SUPER lame and don't show you the photo so we don't know what it will be! They snapped 2 shots...the first was classic Kingston: just sitting there...staring at the camera...completely unamused with his surroundings...kinda bored. The second shot was classic first christmas photo: Kingston screaming his head off after he finally took a look into Santa's eyes. So we'll get one or the other! :) I did snap a few photos of my own beforehand though! :)

2 comments:

Kjays said...

humm, looking at these pictures, the Grandson looks pretty happy!! Cute as ever, of course....

Ashley Woods said...

These are so adorable...ok how do you make them all fuzzy and soft like that? I need to know!