Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Parties!

ECC Production/Worship Team Party
George volunteers at church on the Production team so they all had their own Christmas party with spouses...which was good for me :) I got to hang out and get to know alot of people from church that I knew, but didn't know that well :) We all hung out, ate lots of good food, played RockBand, had an Awards Ceremony for the "Best Of" for 2008 and played games. Super fun! Just Super...
Kelly & I with Bentley snuggled up in Kelly's shoulder...


George accepting his award for "2008 Best Producer"
Martini's & Bikini's Cocktail Party
George & I also attended another Christmas party that entailed good Martini's and lots of swimming in our bikini's. Yup...in the snow. It was like 2 degrees outside, but like a trillion degrees in the pool. So much fun! There were even "those" (I won't name names) that would actually jump out of the pool and go make snow angels. Here are a FEW of the GOOD photos...there are many many others...


Michelle & I (pre-pool)


Lindsay & I (pre-pool)


I think we're ready for the pool now...


So steamy...


Caught kissing my husband in the pool...


"Here George, come help me sing!"...George said no...(clearly...post-pool)

0 comments: