Monday, December 1, 2008

Kingston Got Dedicated Last Night!


And if you're wondering: Well Danielle...Where are allllll the pictures of Kingston in his handsome dedication outfit? I say to that: I don't have any. I slacked in that department. However, hopefully I can snag a few from people at church who were taking photos up front. And if not? I'll just dress Kingston up for the fun of it and snap a few:) We all know I don't ever have a problem doing that. It was a great night though! It was a complete hour and a half of worship...there were 25 families up front dedicating their little ones...sooooo many baptisms...communion...and lots of singing! We had so many friends and family there too. We are so blessed to be a part of an awesome church and be loved by so many people. Thank you to everyone that came!

2 comments:

Ashley Woods said...

I wish I could have come! Sad!

Kjays said...

omg no pictures!! I was so upset my battery was dead and I thought for sure you would have your camera...Theresa had forgotten her's as well...I pray someone has a snapshot of the event. He was as always adorable and it was such a great evening.