Monday, December 15, 2008

Girls Day!

After church, George took Kingston for the day while I took a girl day. It was so much fun and well needed! I met up with some of my other haute mama's (minus Sothea :( she wasn't able to make it last minute!) at the nail salon and we all got some A-mazing manicures and pedicures, next headed to the mall for some shopping, then ended up at Joey's for dinner and drinks! I wish we could do this every week...but I'll definitely settle for our weekly playdates with the boys :) Claire was voted photographer for the day and wish we got one group shot, but ended up with two photos of the group split...better luck next time!
Jen getting manicured up! Enjoying her buttocks massage ;) Right Jen?


Lindsay brought some very cute mini pink wine "on-the-go"...quickly voted worse wine of the year! I tried to tell them it wasn't that bad with Moose Munch!


Lori & I drying our nails...Lori didn't stay under long enough cause she soon damaged her pretty nails putting her boots back on :(


Lori, Me :), Lindsay & Jen at Joeys!

Claire, Lori, Me :), & Linz at Joeys!

2 comments:

George said...

did I read that right??...you actually drank wine?

Kjays said...

I hear ya G, I thought the very same thing,,,,,what is scary is she thought the cheap stuff was kinda okay.....I am going to start buying cheaper wine for family get togethers :)