Monday, September 29, 2008

What's In A Name? My name that is...

*47% of the letters are vowels. Of one million first and last names we looked at, 7.7% have a higher vowel make-up. This means you are very well envoweled. (I think I'll add this one to my resume :))

*Backwards, it is Elleinad Liahkem...nice ring to it, huh?

*In Pig Latin, it is Anielleday Ekhailmay.

*People with this first name are probably: Female. So, you are constantly overcharged for beauty products.

*It's Origin is French. It's Meaning is: My Judge.

*My personal power animal is the Mike Tyson. (Hm, interesting...)

*My 'Numerology' number is 4. If it wasn't a load of crap, it would mean that I am practical, tenacious, traditional and serious. I am well organized and have a strong work ethic. (For being a load of crap...those sound awfully true to me...)

*According to the US Census Bureau, 0.149% of US Residents have the first name 'Danielle' and 0.0001% have the surname 'Mekhail'. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate there is only 1 American who goes by the name Danielle Mekhail. (Woohoo! That's Me!!!)

If you want to try it...go to http://www.isthisyour.name/ :)

0 comments: