Sunday, September 21, 2008

He Found A New Voice AND A New Pose

Kingston isn't really doing the cute baby coo's and caw's anymore...when he did...oh it was precious. Now...he kinda has this annoying shrill of a shriek when he is "talking". He makes it when he's playing, when he's talking to you after the bath or even when he's upset. He kinda sounds like a dolphin...do I need to get a whistle? I was able to catch a part of it on video when George and I were playing with him tonight. Kingston was lying in a blanket and George kept covering Kingston up and then un-raveling him and he loved it, but the most funniest part was the way Kingston would strike this Ta-Da pose with his arms...we were dying of laughter!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Stinkin' hilarious! He has that "Ta Da" thing down! I love it!

brian, meghan, finley, and adalaide said...

Kingston is the cutest thing...such a little ham already! Our ant problem was fixed, but this weekend I discovered some in our bathroom. So, it looks like we may have another infestation on our hands!

The Baltera Family said...

omg, so cute. I was laughing out loud!