Monday, June 8, 2009

A Frog Prince Birthday!

Who will forget your lil' boy's first birthday? I sure won't! I threw Kingston's first birthday party last Saturday at my parent's home. It was so much fun to plan and the day turned out so well. Thank you to all our family and friends who came. We feel so blessed to have you in our lives and appreciate so much how much you love and support Kingston! Here's some moment's of the big day!

You're Invited...

The "Welcome" table, featuring: goody bags for the kids, a personalized matte frame for the guests to sign and of course, a photo of the birthday boy!




The candy bar!


Our centerpiece for the table. :)



Happy Birthday to you...
Don't be fooled...he screamed and cried and refused to eat any cake. Not even a finger dipped into it...
Check out my new shades from Grandma & Grandpa! Matching Ray-Bans for daddy and son. :)
I ordered awards for "Best Daddy" and "Best Grandparent's" (for each of the grandparent's) and then I totally forgot to give them out to them at the party! :( I'm so bummed! So I will be delivering them. Below is a picture of G's acceptance speech...It was so funny. Too bad, I was the only one who saw it.


Kingston enjoying his new rocking horse from Teta and Gido!

3 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

Kingston may be the only child I know who doesn't like birthday cake?!?!

C.J. and Jen said...

Way to go, D. Looks like a STELLAR party!!!

the Pettersen Family said...

He's finally on his rocking horse! YAY! :-)