Friday, May 29, 2009

Monogram Mayhem.

I find that on a bad day, everything's better with a monogram (or a bow in the hair...it depends on the day {smiley}). And in this day and age you can pretty much monogram anything you can get your hands on. I LOVE it! So because the sun is shining, I wanted to share my top favorites that I am currently obssessed with:

Who doesn't feel better after a sip of tea or coffee in your own personalized mug? These ones are courtesy of Anthropologie! So cute! I would actually just like the whole alphabet piled in my home...just for the fun of it.

I fell in love with the wall monogram a long time ago while surfing the Pottery Barn website, but found that three hip chicks sells a whole lot more styles and colors! I want, I need, I have to have!

Monogrammed plate? Enough said! This is especially so cute for your lil' munchkin's. You can get them their own special plate at La Plates to eat off of for special occasions!

Yes please. If you haven't cruised through the Monogram Shop at Jcrew your severely missing out. So many things to monogram for men, women AND children! I absolutely can't wait until Kingston can fit into Crewcuts! I actually bought George this grey button up cashmere sweater last Christmas and he looks so sexy and handsome, I suggest if you have a significant other...go...now...don't wait.

This serving tray is right up there with the plates. Definitely have to have one for the new home (...ah em...)

Last, but certainly not least...you always need a staple piece of jewelry to say it all! You can actually almost get any piece of jewelry engraved with initials or even quotes. George has a pair of monogrammed cufflinks (equally as becoming as the sweater I might add) and a watch I engraved with a verse we used in our wedding. I also know of friends with charms or lockets engraved with initials or special dates.

2 comments:

Kaytee said...

I love monograms too! And I have a locket that my husband gave me for our 1st anniversary that has our monogram engraved on it (his initial, my inital, and our last initial). I love it!

Unknown said...

I know, those are so pretty! I got a pair similar to those for our wedding, through a great shop I found on http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/bridal_shops_dresses.html that will monogram pretty much anything meaningful for you. My husband wears his cufflinks for every nice occasion.