Monday, May 11, 2009

Uh-Oh...I spy: blood.

Here's the recap of our tragic accident this afternoon: Homeboy's running around the kitchen, falls head first, bites his upper lip. Mom, in the meantime, is making lunch, and thinks he just fell so ignores him for a good minute (I know, right?). Mom soon turns around to see blood gushing from the poor kids mouth. I practically have a huge heart attack and almost dial 9-1-1...for myself (Homeboy was fine in 2 seconds...he didn't and still doesn't even care he has a huge gash on his lip). Here are some cute photos of the poopsie with his fat lip :)

2 comments:

Kjays said...

Uh-oh you should I spy quicker, little momma :) He is still the most handsome baby, fat lip or not!!

The Baltera Family said...

This is exactly why I am taking all my parenting advice from you. Are you really supposed to turn around every time your toddler falls down!? Doubt it... :)