Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We're Back!

Hey all! Just in case you were DYING to know, we are back from Maui! I've posted a few photos...I didn't take a whole bunch :( I wish I got more of George and I, but that's ok! All of us who went collaborated our photos, but some aren't blogworthy and some I haven't even gotten around to looking at. So definitely check back, cause I just may add some more! :) George and I had a superb time though! Very fun...very relaxing...and very nice to be back home with Kingston! I think the highlight of the trip (besides sleeping in of course) was the men going deep sea fishing, catching an awesome Ono, bringing it back to the resort and had the restaurant cook it up for their women! YUMMY!






1 comments:

Afton Vander Pol said...

So you might think I am a bit weird. but we know mutual people and I have loved reading your blog your son is adorable! and it actually encouraged me to do one of my own now that I have a 2 month old. I am dieing to know what program you edit your photo's on. Again thanks for letting me read your blog and I really enjoy your fun posts.
-Afton Vander Pol (I know kelly radcliff and some others- I also went to spu)