Friday, May 15, 2009

And We're Off To Maui!

George & I have been planning a vacation for 10 months now! Can you believe it??? We're headed to Maui with 6 of our friends bright and early tomorrow morning! Kingston will have the pleasure of hanging out with both grandma's for about 10 days here at home. I'm having a complete panic attack about the whole situation, but I know that George and I both need this. George works so incredibly hard, I can't wait for him to get to relax and sleep in for 8 days straight! Please pray that we have a safe and fun flight and stay out on the island, that I don't have a complete mental and emotional breakdown from being away from Kingston for so long and especially that Kingston does great while we are away! Loves! Talk to you when we return! Mahalo.

0 comments: