Monday, May 4, 2009

11 Months!

The poopsie turned 11 months today! He will be a year old in just 4 weeks and I can't believe it. Time has flown by. I guess the biggest change of all is he started walking! It is not his main mode of transportation yet, but I'm sure it will be soon! His curiousity of cupboards and drawers and everything else has officially begun too! We've even had to fish out dog food out of his mouth. I turned my back once and he was walking away with prescription meds and a bottle of pine sol...oopsie! Time to get some cabinet locks, eh? He is also eating more and more solids. I think we are officially over "baby food". He refuses to eat it and would much rather have something off my plate. Overall, he's still such a great boy. We have loved watching him grow up so far and learn so many new things. He is a spitting image of his father more and more and I just love him to death!

0 comments: