Friday, May 29, 2009

Photo Editing Made Fun.

One of my many loves in life is finding something new and then becoming head over heels in love with it. I've received countless inquiries about my photo editing so I thought I would blog about the awesomeness of Picnik! It has definitely made my life a little brighter these days...it could be the trip to Maui and the Seattle sunshine, but eh...I'd like to think it was this photo editing program. Think: Photoshop for dummies. Completely user friendly and you can do so much with your photo even when you have no idea what you're really doing and know nothing about photography! There's no trucking to the nearest Best Buy so you can stand around for an hour while a no-good-know-it-all tries to tell you how to work it, just register online through the website! They offer some free things to do with your photos, but if you ask me? (Which you kinda were...) It's worth paying the $24.99 a year to use the entire program. Happy Picniking! :)

1 comments:

The Dietzen's said...

I am obsessed with this as well! Between this site and photoshop I am in picture heaven!!!