Saturday, November 29, 2008

Snowflake Lane

Last night was the opening night of Snowflake Lane in downtown Bellevue. I think opening night is the best time for kids cause this is the night that Santa arrives! Christmas is my ALL TIME favorite holiday...I love the meaning...the purpose...the feeling...the holiday drinks...the holiday decorations...the smell of Christmas...everything! I'm even more excited now that I have a son to share it with! And every year downtown Bellevue does this whole enchanting performance every night on the sidewalks that entail holiday characters walking around, handing out candy to the little kids, there are marching toy soldiers that get up on platforms and perform several songs, there's a small light show and they drop snow towards the end. Quite the Christmas experience. So last night I decided it would be ok to keep Kingston up past his bedtime to take him out for opening night. He seem completely unamused, however, was so enthralled with the drummer boy we stood by the whole time. He was taking in the whole scene, one by one, and was so cute! I can't wait for next year when he will actually know everything a little better!

Kingston waiting for the excitement to start!

Kingston staring at the toy soldier playing his drum.


Classic Family Photo!

2 comments:

brian, meghan, finley, and adalaide said...

Okay, what the heck...you guys get the best family photos! I am SOOO excited to take Finley to snowflake lane!!

Kjays said...

Looks like fun!! You are the most adorablist family, love all of you!!! xoxoxoxo