Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Guess you turned 4 years old yesterday?!?!?! (and if you even think Kingston, I highly suggest you sign up for some math classes at your local community college THEN come back and reread this blog:)) If you thought only the cutest doggy in the WOOOORLD, you're right! Gracie! She is another year old and is just as cute as when she was born. We didn't do much for the day. We actually did what we do together most days...just hang out at home together. However, to commemorate her special day, I did throw in a few extra treats here and there. And she LOVES the fireplace to I turned it on for her so she could lay by it for awhile. Awwwww, how sweet. I know it.

This is my little girl only a couple months old.

And this is her now! Still midge and cute as a button!

And this is her enjoying her fire:) She even smiled for the camera...

2 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

I heart Gracie!!!!

Kjays said...

OMG my little grandpuppy - I love her to death....cutest puppy in the world.....is Max though :)