Tuesday, November 4, 2008

5 Months Old.

How exciting that Kingston turns 5 months old on the day of the election...right? Right. He's having such a bad day today actually. Grumpy McGrumperson. I tried to get him to take some photos and all he did was cry. Oh well...It's his party and he can cry if he wants to. Ha. On a good note, I did get a couple small clips of him rolling over! From his tummy to his back...he has yet to show us that he can go from his back to his tummy, but he's really close! I'm not sure what his height and weight are...we'll have to wait for those stats at his 6 month appointment. He is so much more alert, giggly and playful. He picks up anything he can get his hands on and puts it in his mouth. He is in awe when he watches George and I eat our meals. I think he would eat our food if we allowed him to get his hands on it. He's pretty much mastered his rice cereal though, he'll be ready for green veggies in no time! Both George and I think that this lil guy is going to be one terror though. Kingston knows his name and knows when we're paying attention to him and when we're not and when we're not? Yeah...he let's us know:) He notices his books more...as you can see from the photo above, he's becoming a lil scholar. :) Oh yeah! George and I also caught him the other morning holding his hand up and he was staring at it wide eyed as he opened up his hand and then closed it into a fist. It was the cutest thing. I'm not sure if I mentioned at all too that he grabs his feet A TON! I always tell him that he's such a good helper when I change his diaper cause he grabs his feet and holds his legs back :) Thanks Kingston!

Rolling Over Take 1

Rolling Over Take 2

2 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

In the first photo he looks especially excited it is his 5 month day and election day. :)

Anne said...

OMG he wore the TR's. I knew it was time...