Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Team Mekhail wishes everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all had a great holiday! I decided to host Thanksgiving this year at our home. George's parents weren't able to make it to dinner so we just had my parent's over, my brother and his girlfriend Kayla over. Let me tell you...so stressful! I had alot of fun though, but I was in the kitchen from morning to night, no joke and alot of mishaps. A few that will go down in history? I had no idea what to do with the turkey...I didn't want to touch it...it smelled funny...and it freaked me out. My mom had to drive over in the morning to help me out. Then I ended up making a big jello salad that didn't jell...complete liquid. I followed the directions people. I swear. Ask my mom. Also...I burnt about an inch of skin off of my arm trying to pull something out of the oven. Yeah it hurt. All in all though...good times. It was fun to hang out with family, I got to get to know Kayla (which by the way, GREAT chat in the kitchen :)), George's parent's stopped by later in the evening to hang out for a bit and best of all...Home Alone is on! Right now...as I type. Amazing. I'm definitely THANKFUL the day is over :)

My Brother & I with Kingston.

Grandpa Jacobsen with his Grandson :)

My brother Matt with his G.-F. Kayla

0 comments: