Saturday, November 1, 2008

Kingston's 1st Halloween!

For everyone who knows us, the Mekhail's are NOT Halloween people. However, now that I have a son, I was kinda into it! I had so much fun being with Kingston and dressing him up! I had no idea and inkling as to what he was going to be so when I was randomly at the Babys R Us about a month ago, I saw this super cute monkey costume and just had to get it! P.S.....cutest. monkey. ever. He really was. If you want...you can skip the rest of the reading and look at the pictures below...I wouldn't be mad. Promise. BUT. Just so you know...we had a great Halloween! We didn't do much during the day...George had to work some and Kingston and I just hung out with each other. In the late afternoon and evening time we went over to my friend Jen's house and hung out with her and all the other moms that are in a playgroup I have with their husbands and kids! There's a total of 6 of us and we all have boys too! Most of the boys range from age 1-2 so Kingston is definitely the youngest, but it was so great to hang out with families. We just spent time with each other, ordered pizza, ate candy of course :), drank drinks, and there was a latte stand in the cul-de-sac that Jen lives in making free lattes for everyone! One Raspberry Vanilla Latte...coming up! Yum! Unfortunately, none of the kids really wanted to wear their costumes. We tried super hard to get them all together for a group photo, but pretty much failed miserably. George caught a semi-good shot (minus Cohen...sorry Lindsay!) that I posted below as well! All in all...good Halloween.

PRE-HALLOWEEN FUN


HALLOWEEN FUN!

From Left to Right: Zachary (monkey), Matthias (Lion), Carson (monkey), Eli (Giraffe) & Kingston (monkey)...Cohen is missing from the far right...he was Tigger :)

1 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

yay for Monkey's on Halloween!! He is THE cutest money I have ever seen.