Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Baby Update #4

So yeah...back to the doctor today and no change. :( I'm still the exact same as last week so somebody out there isn't giving me their baby vibes. George has finally confessed he is giving up his May 11th prediction. On a good note though, I actually got a compliment on my weight by the nurse! You know that put a smile on my face. It doesn't matter though, I have yet to hit 40 lbs. so I think I'm doing pretty darn good. Hopefully next week shows more progression!

1 comments:

C.J. and Jen said...

First of all, way to go on the not gaining 40 lbs. yet....you're pretty much the only person I know who hasn't. Secondly, I seem to remember you saying in one of your posts that you were going to put up pics of the nursery......still waiting.........

Hope you're hanging in there! He'll be here soon!