Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yet Another Baby Update...

Just to let you know that he's still not here yet. Woohoo. Not so exciting right? I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and welp! What do you know? I'm still the same! No change. However, still doesn't mean he can't come any second though. I did express my concern with the doc though that I was convinced he will never come. Doc said he never had that happen before and I told him I was a rarity. :) I also needed to address my other concern of my horrible allergies/cold I have going on. It's been a little over 2 weeks and I still feel pretty miserable. I've tried cold medications and allergy meds and nothing will make it feel even the slightest better. Doc says, nothing I can do, sorry. Very comforting. I just don't know how I'm going to push this baby out when I can barely breathe as it is. I hope for the best. Two side notes, one: it was destined to come up in the dr's office about our Maggiano's run in, Dr. Nudelman proceeded to let us know that George actually introduced himself to Dr. Nudelman at the elevators. "Hi, I'm George." Really? He sees you every week...I think he knows who you are babe. Second, my fellow pregger is in labor right now!!!!! She wasn't due until June 6th, but leave it to her to be the lucky one and have her water break 2 1/2 weeks early, while I sit here twidling my thumbs. Dr. Nudelman is her doctor too and her lil guy is supposed to be here by this afternoon! Congrats Jamie!

0 comments: