Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Update #3

I can't imagine having a blog if you didn't have children. Just what would you talk about? George and I had our check up yesterday and everything is progressing! Doc said I look great (supposedly I lost a pound and a half the past 2 weeks, but like how he nicely threw in, "...but we won't talk about the 7 lbs. you gained last time." haha.) At this point, don't care...my son is almost here! Baby's head is down and in my pelvic bone and I'm 40% effaced. Need to know what that means? I suggest google.com :) and I'm also sitting at a -2. Brief description: scale is roughly 3, 2, 1, 0, -1, -2, three being wow! I can see the head poking through and -2, you're definitely not in labor. However, doc did say the little guy just may show up a couple days early. Let's hope so! I would love to see a doctor's prediction turn out just right!

2 comments:

Whitney Andersen said...

Thank you Danielle! Matt and Anne keep telling me I need to blog and I tell them I don't have a family and therefore I have nothing good to blog about! Glad to know I am right! :)

The Baltera Family said...

Couple days early...but not May 11th...