Sunday, June 29, 2008

Is This Girl For Real?

Ok, my time has come. George and I were at Babysrus picking up a few things. We were checking out, I was paying and George was standing next to me holding Kingston in his arms. All of a sudden, homegirl says, "Oh, so are you expecting another one?" Really? I was shocked, embarrassed and had my feelings hurt all rolled into one. "Uhhhh, no" are the only words I could utter out. You would think working at a baby store you would be trained not to ask unless you know FOR SURE there is a baby in that tummy. Sorry that I still look 6 months pregnant. She proceeded to ask how old Kingston was and when George said 3 weeks, she even kinda looked relieved as if her question wasn't as bad since he was just born. Not so much. She apologized several times before we exited the store. I wasn't having any of it. Thank you for ruining my day rude lady at Babysrus. I hope you read this. Even though I don't know you.

1 comments:

C.J. and Jen said...

Oh man...I totally feel your pain. You look GREAT, though! And at least Kingston isn't 12 months and people are still saying that to you.