Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Grocery Store

OMG, so yesterday I took my first trip to the grocery store with Kingston. Luckily, I had both Anne and Vanna with me. No joke, this baby thing is a piece of cake when you have "people". Yes, I said it. "People". Have your people call my people and we can for sure do lunch in no time! I won't even be late. What's funny about the 3 of us though is not one of us thought to set the car seat in the front of the shopping cart (my husband pointed that trick out to me today since I had to inconveniently go back to the grocery store today). Instead, we all thought it was just the greatest idea to shove him INSIDE the cart while we shopped :) Don't worry, I captured the moment of film. Side note: that same night, I spied a 5 year old girl carrying a car seat with like a 9 month old michelin man baby inside. Did she really have to show me up like that?

1 comments:

George said...

Wow- I believe this is the very first time that I have been portrayed in a positive light on this blog. Yes people, I am sometimes actually competent contrary to what you may have read on other posts.