Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm BoReD

Well, kinda. I have 10 ten minutes until my son's next feeding and he is currently sitting on daddy's lap while daddy counts his Canadian change. Don't ask. In the meantime, I was sitting in my office chair and put my feet up to rest on George's legs for a bit. When I brought them down George goes, "Are you wearing bandaids on your feet?" No babe...sorry...that's just how rough my heels are. Thanks for pointing out that I need a pedicure. And just now, he was reading what I wrote and says I'm exaggerating. APPARENTLY he said, "Are you wearing a bandaid?" Same difference. Geez George.

3 comments:

George said...

In case you were wondering.. $5.81 canadian and 1 chuckie cheese token.

The Baltera Family said...

George, no one ever believes what you say. You probably said "Are you wearing a bandaid on your feet?" I believe roommate.

George said...

False. You and Roommate never beleive what I say; JB is always on my side though.