Saturday, March 29, 2008

Roommate's 26th Birthday!

Ok, before I dive into the adventures of last night, I would like to take a minute to address those of you out there who constantly complain that I don't blog enough. Really people? And you know what, I don't even mind saying who...HUSBAND...MOM...Anne...and Roommate, have you? I can't remember. (What's new?) First off, I don't see any of you blogging. Second, blogging comes tenth nature to me, kinda like Arabic...I'm still trying to speak it. Sometimes, I just don't have anything to say and I did pretty much put up a disclaimer in my first entry that we will actually see how often I do this, seeing as though, I've never been the "journaling" type. So you all should just sit tight and I will post thoughts and pictures as I see fit :) Thank You.

Now, onto the drama of last night. So my bff of all time turned 26 this past week! So last night, George and I went out to dinner with Savannah and JB and Anne to Maggiano's to celebrate. It really was good times. Here are some of the highlights: Waiter collecting all the wine glasses but TWO (why? we don't know...) Waiter filling up everyone's water glass, but MINE, which was clearly 1/4 full might I add. Random waitress coming to our table with a glass of red wine that no one ordered (wrong table, ya think?) JB ordering the Baked Ziti, full size (I think the bowl was bigger than his head) Same random waitress coming to our table with two glasses of white wine that no one ordered (again, wrong table, can you check your order?) Random waiter coming by to refill waters, again, skipped me (Does no one think the pregnant lady drinks water or something?) JB making a joke and calling Anne by someone else's name and then Savannah correcting Jonathan on the name, telling him her name is Anne (insert 10 minutes of laughing here, partly of JB's joke and the other part of laughing at Vanna for not catching it) Roommate collecting the mints on the way out, as I shake my head and quietly whisper, "Ohhh, those aren't good" and Roommate then throwing them quickly back into the basket as if she would be reprimanded by Maggiano's for putting them back, all the while Anne is raving about how great these mints are. Last, but not least, George and Anne arguing in the elevator about who had the better parking spot in the garage and turns out they parked on the same floor, in the same spot just opposite from each other. HA! Good times at Maggiano's for sure. I have one word for all who participated in last night's festivites: LINGO!

4 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

Love it Roommate, very good recount. Good call on not going into the drama that was "Peter Answers". It would have been way to confusing.

George said...

Dude, you had a sprite!

The Baltera Family said...

omg George, enough with the sprite!

Kjays said...

Okay why is husband and mom in ALL CAPS and Anne and Roommate lower case? If I didn't know you were pregnant I would think you were having the pms thing going on. I love ya anyway, and only inquire because it is so entertaining :) MOM