Monday, March 10, 2008

Here It Goes...

So I've started this blog to keep family and friends updated on what is going on in our lives especially once our little one arrives. We'll see how often I actually complete a blog :) I have 2 1/2 months to go until our son arrives and have had a pretty good pregnancy so far. Although most family and friends may not say so for how often I complain about stuff, but hey, it's the first time for me going through this so it's all new to me. Maybe it won't be so bad the second time around? I've already made my career change into a Domestic Engineer. I still have a lot of learning to do too! Today primarily consisted of laundry. Actually, today only consisted of laundry. George should be glad cause he tends to get frustrated when he's all out of undershirts for work and then ends up wearing something weird like a black shirt underneath a white dress shirt. We all know I seriously cannot let him look all a mess, especially since he's the best at what he does! Hopefully, I will be able to continue keep you all updated on the rest of the pregnancy and the new beginnings for George and I and also get some pictures posted of the nursery (as it's coming along)!

4 comments:

George said...

for the record I dont recall ever wearing a black undershirt with a white dress shirt, although I suppose its possible. Thanks for doing laundry! You're the best domestic engineer ever. You should get a raise.

The Baltera Family said...

Yes!!!! A blog, I already book marked it!

C.J. and Jen said...

Hmmm.....your life is sounding very familiar! C.J. and I got married on May13, 2006 and had Owen on May 23, 2007. I also quit my job a few months before Owen was born to prepare! And now I continue to be a stay-at-home mom and seriously could not love anything more (except for the husband and baby of course!)!!! Do you guys have names picked out? What are you doing for the nursery??

Kjays said...

Well D you can look forward to your hubby doing laundry after you been married 25 years :) But it is nice to see the color of your carpet once in a while, it is really beautiful.