Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

I'm 25 years old and I still managed to get an easter basket! My husband suprised me with it in the morning before church and in no way did I feel childish...I was thrilled! Another great Easter gift was having our first official church service in our new building. We go to Eastlake Community Church that used to be here in Kirkland at the Junior High, but we finally got our own building in Bothell. Apparently it's way bigger than the Junior High :) I only say that cause when I look at the auditorium inside it doesn't look any bigger, but George assures me its at least twice as big, if not bigger. I guess I should tell you that I am not good at eye balling things. My biggest fear is having something happening to me or I witness like a crime or something and then the police question me and make me "describe" the suspect to some artist. I'm telling you...if I was the only person who saw the guy (or girl I guess), they're screwed. The person could be 6'4" and weigh 190 and I would be like, "Uh....they were about 5'8" and weighed around 250." I'm not joking either, I really do worry about it every now and then. Good thing I don't get out much these days :) Speaking of hibernation in the home, it did give George and I a chance to complete the baby furniture! And I say "I" because I sat in the nursery room the entire time while george finished it all up by himself! Good job babe! My dad came over on Saturday and him and George finished up the painting (thanks dad). I will get pictures up...I promise...I just don't want to take any until its all finished. I dont like pictures of half finished projects. And that feeling could stem from back in the day when my dad would be working on a housing project at work and he would have a trillion million photos of the "job in progress" on his camera and then have my mom and I look at them..."Hey Danielle, you want to see dad's job site?" Eh...not really :) Try being out for a drive with them and he would want to drive by it! Oh lordy...so therefore...you only get completed projects from me! OH! I just remembered something that happened last night! George and I just got home from my parents house and we get in the house and he goes, "Hey! Do you want to look at the baby's room with me?" Uh....again...not really. I guess its true what they say, girls marry their dad!

1 comments:

Kjays said...

LOL, yes endless pictures of the ongoing projects AND spreadsheets to tell you when they were suppose to be completed!!