Monday, March 30, 2009

A Wedding.

George and I had the priviledge to attend my friend Jenna's wedding last night at the Arctic Club Hotel in Seattle. Has anyone else been there? The room was so beautiful, I LOVED it! I told George I wanted to throw my 30th birthday there-Ha! To that which he replied: No. I'll keep working at it....Anyways, the wedding ceremony and reception was so awesome. We had so much fun! Congratulations Jenna and Kamran!

Super quick photo op with the Bride. (Not the most flattering photo of myself...ya know...it's one of those that you have to do super fast and you're sitting down so the person next to you is taking the photo so you have to turn around awkwardly and lean back as far as you can only to accomplish what you didn't want to accomplish? Yeah...one of those...but Jenna looked so GREAT!)

Anne & I (Anne was one of the bridesmaids...)

The hubs...

0 comments: