Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just A Few Pet Peeves...Just A Few...

  • How the parking spaces in this world don't exactly accomodate SUV's.
  • When you're parked in a huge parking lot with lots of space choices and someone else feels the need to park RIGHT next to you.
  • Then it just so happens that person parks on the side your child sits making it extra uber difficult to get them in and out.
  • When old people are still driving...run a red light...almost hit you...then stare at you like they have no idea what just happened..."Uhhhhhh, you just ran a red light dumb a$$" (Yup, I just swore on my blog.)
  • When an extra cheerful employee of McDonald's offers me half of their menu after I already ordered, like I'm not embarrassed enough that I'm picking up fast food, "No, I don't want another double quarter pounder with cheese or a fresh hot apple pie right of the oven for 50 cents!" Thanks though.
  • Even further...when extra cheerful employees of any fast food restaurant feel the need to guess my meal size or what I would like to drink. I feel like purposely changing my order so they are never right..."So you would like that a large?"...."Noooooo...a smaalllll."...."So you would like a coke?"...."Uhhhhh, nooooo...a DIET coke."
  • And P.S...anyone ever notice how Wendy's tries to trick you by just saying, "Medium or Large?" As if they have no small...well I don't fall for it...ever.

That's it. For now.

0 comments: