Friday, December 11, 2009

Why Hello 3rd Trimester!

{Shocking!} I know it. Oh, don't I know it. I was attempting to fall asleep in my not-so-comfortable bed {well, comfortable when I'm not pregnant, but somehow everytime I have a baby Mekhail brewing inside of me I'm CONVINCED we need to sell it on Craig's List and invest in a Tempur-pedic} when I realized, "Holy moly guacamole! I'm 25 weeks pregnant!" {Guacamole sorta sounds good right now...} and then realized the easiest solution for now was swap my pillow with George's pillow while he was in the bathroom. It's helped a little. A little. George didn't even really notice until I said something 2 days later THEN he actually started bargaining for his pillow back. Really George? You're trying to bargain with your pregnant wife? He should be grateful I give him a few feet of the side of the bed since I hear some wives actually kick their husbands out totally. Time is flying by though and I know it will continue to fly by. I have THE busiest next 3 months. I'm not ready. I'm just not ready.

2 comments:

C.J. and Jen said...

Funny how it FLIES by the second time around. And the bed thing...UGH! I HATE the 7 point turn just to roll over. Hang in there, and good luck with the last few months. I have 3 weeks left and he just can't seem to come out soon enough! (Although, the business of this time of year and the house make it a lot easier to wait for his arrival!) And P.S., I know I keep bothering you about this, but you should really post pics of your house. It looked SUPER cute in the first pic you put up and you always know how to decorate wonderfully!

Chelsea Bell said...

girl...I hear you...ty has TAKEN my body pillow. What is that about? I'm 3 weeks behind you and it feels like years!