Saturday, December 26, 2009

We Wish You A Merry Christmas!

...and A Happy New Year!


Team Mekhail hopes everyone had a very happy holiday with their friends and families this 2009. Did you take lots of photos? Cause we sure didn't...

That's ok. This year? Kingston still had no clue what was going on so he didn't open a single gift and still hasn't even noticed he has some new things around. However, he thoroughly enjoyed his Radio Flyer wagon rides around Grandma and Grandpa's the other day. He's such a sweet bear. I love him.

I'm secretly {ok ok clearly not secretly} over Christmas. I'm glad it's done. I actually started packing up decorations a little by little over the past couple weeks. Time to move on. I gotta baby girl comin'!

2 comments:

Kjays said...

Hey I am with you on the Christmas deco, seems like they have been up since we moved in...so yesterday, all put away, tree down, the end!

the Pettersen Family said...

Red cups are gone? Christmas is over? Kali is HAPPY.