Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!


Christmas? Yeah Right. Kingston FINALLY fits into crewcuts! It's amazing...it's beautiful...it's everything I imagined. I've had my eye on these lil' toddler clothes since they were designed. I have secretly gone to every doctor appointment anxiously awaiting for the words, "He's currently 33-36" and weighs 27 1/2-30 1/2lbs." The perfect size 2. My heart sank at his 18 month appt the other day when he weighed in at only 21lbs. The little poopsie is literally a little poopsie. BUT he was about 35" tall and well? If you fit in one category, you fit! I tried to buy the entire store. I gleefully arrived at the cash counter with all the looks that I love and heard a voice in the back of my head {George, not mine silly!} telling me the whole store was unneccessary {at this time of course}. So I walked away with one outfit. One glorious outfit.

0 comments: