Thursday, February 12, 2009

Long Time No Talk.

My Dearest Blog Readers,

I would like to formally apologize for my lack of blogging. It's been what? Over a month? I'm a blogging failure. And really? I have no excuses...yeah I've been busy, but not anymore busy than I was before. Honestly, I have felt like I have nothing blogworthy to write about. Well, not true, I guess I could have blogged how Kingston turned 8 months like a week ago. Which I will do, cause I would hate to blog about every other month and than skip out on 8 months. What's worse? I didn't take one single photo of Kingston at 8 months. Not only was I not blogging, but I wasn't even snapping photos. So when I do get around to blogging about his 8th month, there will be no photo attached...so sorry. I will try kids. I really will.

Sincerely,
The One & Only Contributer of The Mekhail Family blog,
Danielle

3 comments:

Ashley Woods said...

haha thanks for the update!

Kjays said...

omg I noticed a new blog, and went and grabbed a bag of chips and soda have a good read....well thanks for the "wee" update, Now I have to find a movie to finish my snack :)

George said...

I too got very excited to see a new entry. Thanks for the light of hope... Feed the people babe, feed the people!!