Monday, November 23, 2009

Just A Little Insight...

into my mind:

{George leaves with my car to fill it up with gas. Upon returning, we swap seats so I could go run some errands.}
Danielle: {yelling out the window ready to kill somebody} Georrrrrrge! There's something wrong with the Tahoe! {Thinking to myself: he's had this thing for about 10 minutes, how could he break it!}
{George just stares at me from inside the garage like huh?}
Danielle: Georrrrrge! I can't move the steering wheel and it won't go in reverse!
{George walks over, motions for me to roll down the window, leans in and starts the car. Problem solved. I guess. Whatever.}

And tonight? I kept forgetting that I had a fork for dinner so ended up with 3 used forks on my dinner plate and didn't even realize it 'til the end. That's all.

2 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

I miss you Roommate! And getting to see first hand, things like this!

Kjays said...

whoa and you all think I have lost my mind!!