Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halfway {House}

I made it 20 weeks. Into pregnancy that is. I'm halfway to the finish line {or the starting line as some may look at it} and I'm pretty sure I need to be admitted already. I'm feeling great overall, but just so so tired and I've lost my mind. I swear, I can't remember a darn thing or hold a thought for more than 2 seconds. I try to get things in a calendar asap, but still manage to get the days and/or times wrong. George tries to have a decent converstaion with me and more often than not he loses me at "Hey what do you think about....?" or " How are you?" Not that I'm not interested, I can't wrap my mind around what I even want to try to say. When I try to talk? It doesn't even make sense...I have to think twice of how to form a sentence. I'm emotional and have a patience level of about zero. One time {at band camp...} I found myself standing at the cash register of a Jamba juice and blanked so hard on what I was even doing I forgot I was even there and lost my child behind the counter not even noticing the guy was holding him. I'm surprised I even make it on my own throughout the day sometimes. Can't wait for another 20 weeks!

3 comments:

Katie said...

i hear ya.

Chelsea Bell said...

ditto...I can't believe I even remembered that word.

HouseLewisFamily said...

I'm the same way! I swear this little guy is sucking every ounce of brain power from me! It certainly makes for an interesting day at work...:)